Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugaboo2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 05:28 PM
    How old is my kenmore dryer
    Where can I find the manufacture date for my Kenmore Gas Dryer Model #110.71062000? There is no date on the label w/the serial# MK5004710
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Manufactured on 12-11-2000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Model 417.94712400 stackable washer/dryer; dryer doesn't heat up. [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer drum rotates, and it responds to the "cycles" dial, but the heating element doesn't heat up. Is there a reset button somewhere, or do I need to replace the heating element, OR? Thank you.

I have a Kenmore Elite G808 Osaia Dryer need to know how to start the dryer [ 0 Answers ]

I need instruction on how to use the dryer. It is a Kenmore Elite G808 Oasis Dryer

Kenmore series 80 dryer timer keeps dryer running through cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 year old series 80 kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

Does a Sears Kenmore 90 gas dryer have the same fuses as an electric dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a sears kenmore 90 series gas dryer. And I was wondering if it has the same kind of fuses as an electric dryer? Because everything seems to work but it does not heat. And I would like to know if it has the same fuses as an electric dryer?

View more questions Search