Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Hi, tmarbut!

Do you live by yourself?

Thanks!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 05:51 PM
    There are no bad spirits around you. If you think they are bad then speak the name of Jesus Christ and believe it and they will flee.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 01:44 AM
    Unfortunately, tmarbut has never returned to answer my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Someone put bad spirits upon us how do I get rid off them [ 0 Answers ]

Please help!! 3 people put bad spirits on us my husband and me. We have our own business and love each other a lot. But his family don't want us together and went to see someone. They put horrible thing in our marriage. Luckily our love is strong and are still standing strong. But although I love...

Spirits are following me [ 9 Answers ]

I was told by a physchic that I have spirits following me and have for a while. I was also told that I have a demon following me. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search