Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustyk1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 12:43 PM
    30s or 40s movie about a murdered dog that comes back as human
    30s or 40s movie about a german shepard who is poisoned and goes to animal heaven where a lion is God and comes back to earth as a human man with a horse (woman) to prove his murder
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 07:02 PM

Previously answered here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...an-420204.html

It's You Never Can Tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30s or 40s african expedition man roasted alive in clay, man tied down bitten by snak [ 1 Answers ]

Title of old african expedition movie, captured by natives. One man roasted alive in clay, one man tied down and bitten by snakes, and one set free to be hunted down by warriors but he lives.

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Title of black & white romance/affair 30s 40s or 50s? [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot think of the title of a movie I once saw. I am sorry the details are so sketchy. It was an old movie, black and white. It could have been made anywhere from the 30s to the 50s. I do not remember the actors. It was: set in a small down, a woman and a man have an affair, but they are in...

30s or 40s movie-family adopts crippled boy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a movie, made I think in the 30s or 40s, where a family with several children adopt a young crippled boy who wears leg braces. They have a difficult time making him believe they care about him and he is very distrusting. At one point in the movie they spend some time at...

Driving me nuts. BW movie from 30s or 40s [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a woman who gets hit with painters scaffolling and they think she is a missing heiress kidnapped at childhood. They take her to a mansion and they tell her she has to identify her favorate doll. By logical reasoning she picks the right one. Give it a go, haven't seen it...

View more questions Search