Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcleyn Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Parameter Query
    Hi there,

I have made a parameter query that is linked to a report, prompting the user with [What codes are you looking for?]. The Code field contains a variety of codes. However, when the parameter value shows up it only allows the user to choose one code and therefore only one code shows up in the report. I want the user to be able to choose more than one code. For instance if I wanted to see the report of 3 or even 4 codes. How can I make this possible?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2010, 03:37 PM

I almost never use parameter prompt queries because they are so limiting.

This article expalins how to use a multi-select listbox to supply parameters.
    mcleyn Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I almost never use parameter prompt queries because they are so limiting.

This article expalins how to use a multi-select listbox to supply parameters.
    Yes I agree with you. However, I will see what I can do with this article. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does parameter incorrect mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to download an ebook and the message I receive is the parameter is incorrect. What does that mean?

Error:the parameter is incorrect [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone: Tell me what can I do with my mp3 player? :( When I want to copy a new file on my mp3 player or even making a new folder only: This error happen: Unable to creat the folder 'new folder' the parameter is incorrect I don't no why:confused: If everyone know why plssssssss...

What is a bad parameter? [ 1 Answers ]

I created a project in Windows Movie Maker (photo slide show with music) I played it back in windows movie maker, was delighted with the result and saved it to my computer but when I try to burn it to DVD I get the message bad parameter passed in can you help please. I have made similar DVDs...

F parameter [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to run check disk, I get the message that the system is NTFS and that the F parameter is not specified, so it will only run in -read only- mode.Is this a problem.. :confused: Thanks

J: not accessible. Parameter is incorrect. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a Maxtor 200 gig 7200rpm DiamondMax 9 SATA 6Y200MO, and partioned it using the maxtor software into 2x 100gig partions, to find out that after copying files to one section of the partion they all corruppted and now the hdd displays this message, J: not accessible. Parameter...

View more questions Search