Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girr2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 05:45 PM
    I need glue for the body
    I'm doing a photoshoot for school. And I need to know what glue is the best and where can I get it. I'm glueing little pieces of mirror-type-glass on my models body. Help!
    BinkydollCat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 11:14 AM
    Spirit Gum Glue... any costume store (even Party City) will have it. Works great and holds costumes. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glue on hardwood floor [ 5 Answers ]

Just ripped up the carpet and found maple hardwood floors underneath, on one part there is a stretch where it was glued. Does anyone the best producted to use to remove it? Or is sanding my only option? Thanks.

Glue on subfloor from stick on tile [ 3 Answers ]

I am peeling up the old peel~n~stick tile from our bathroom floor. There is bare wood sub-floor underneath. The glue left is super sticky. I was planning on priming the floor and then laying new peel~n~stick tile. (Its a temporary fix until we have the $ to completely gut the bathroom and...

Old glue on floor from stick-on tiles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I removed the old damaged stick-on tiles from my bathroom floor, and the floor is terrazzo. I do understand that this kind of floor is porous so there is going to be some difficulty in getting it clean. The glue surface left behind is rough, gritty and is holding a lot of dirt. It looks...

Painting over black glue [ 1 Answers ]

I have removed very old vinyl tiles in basement and would like to paint over the black glue which is hard and shiny.

Hardwood flooring glue on sheetrock [ 1 Answers ]

We just had hardwood floors installed, and some of the glue got on our door jams and sheetrock. Do you have any suggestions for getting it off the sheetrock. We have started scraping it off the door jams, and will probably sand them and repaint, but I'm not sure what to do with the sheetrock. ...

View more questions Search