Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oconee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 07:12 AM
    Ceiling fan model ac-552, is there a conversion kit for removal of 3 lights
    I have a model AC-552 ceiling fan which has three lights attached. Is there a "cap" available for removal of the lights. The cap would have to have a cap for each of the three lights or a single cap that has holes for the two pull chains and reverse lever.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:33 AM

Yes, contact the manufacturer (Hampton Bay, their number is in our sticky) and ask for a Switch Cap.

Ceiling Fan Parts - How to choose the right parts for your ceiling fan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton Bay Model AC 552 ceiling fan speed switch replacement [ 6 Answers ]

My pull chain broke on my fan speed switch. I replaced the switch with a 3-4 wire switch. I matches the black, brown. Grey and purlpe wire with the same connect number on the new switch that they had on the old switch. I believe this is a three speed fan. The fan now runs but it can not be turned...

Ceiling fan doesn't work after lights on light kit blew [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan and light kit installed with a remote. I have installed many fans and have actually installed this particular model over 10 times. My fan and light and remote were working fine for approximately 5 months. Last week I came into the room one morning, turned on the light...

Ceiling fan 5A00007 Model # AC-552 blade part replacement. [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a black piece of hardware that attaches the blade to the motor of a peach coloured five-blade fan with four lights. The number found on the fan is 5A00007Model #AC-552 manufactured in May 1989. Is it possible to purchase this part and where can I find it?

Ceiling Fan Model AC-552 [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 5 blade ceiling fan Model AC-552. I would like to change the blade color. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement blades for it. I do not know who made the fan only the model number. Tom

Ceiling Fan - Light kit removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan - model CC 52HD. It currently has a light kit attached to it and I'd like to remove it, but need the "cap" that should fit over where the light kit currently is attached. Anyone know where I can find one of these? Are they standard?

View more questions Search