Ask
    sakil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 11:58 PM
    How to share hpscanjet G2410 on network
    My network is workgrup
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2010, 03:54 AM

Unless a scanner is listed as networkable, it usually isn't. Besides, networking a scanner doesn't make a lot of sense, since you still have to physically go to the scanner to place the material to be scanned on the scanner.

What you might want to look at is some of the new HP Officejet all in ones. Some of them have a network scan feature which allows you setup folders on the network to scan to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Share scanner on network [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all... Tell me that how can I share my scanner which is connected with one of my 5 pc's on Lan. I wants to share scanner for other users can access that scanner while the actual pc/pc user is busy in other work. If in this case any other want to scan the document then they can make...

How can I share Internet Connection in Network [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have once Pc and one Laptop.Both are connected through ethernet card and are running winxp.I have networked them both .Files are shared but Internet connection can't be shared. Please help me about this. ANd Thanks

Share internet in network and control it [ 5 Answers ]

I have internet connection in my PC And I have two lan card Num1 for my internet connection Num2 for my network group I share internet with all group in xp But I need control it just need one or two only can use internet from my PC But other can't just see shre files

Network printer share problem [ 1 Answers ]

This is my problem. Have a win NT 4.0 network. Working on migrating windows 2003 server network. Have upgraded 2 computer workstations from win 98 to XP pro. Everything went fine. One machine that was upgraded to XP uses a dos based program installed on the NT server which is shared. It is ACCPAC...

View more questions Search