Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 03:31 PM
    Bits and Pieces on this Song, Please Help If You Can!
    I was wondering who the artist is and the name of the song of these lyrics. I remember hearing the song but its been so long ago, so here goes. Its from the 80s. And I only have few words to go by on this. Hope it helps.

"I need to know tonight. Can't Fight This Feeling, Can't Fight This Night, Feel The Air, I Say Hey, ohh that feeling, ohh that feeling."
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 8, 2006, 03:40 PM
    I know the lyrics might not add up, and I am not positive about this one,

However is it possibly "Can't Fight This Feeling" by R.E.O. Speedwagon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hello~ I have this old Noritake China Pieces from before 1948.. But I can't find any info about it I tried all china websites I could find with no luck I tried replacements.com, I have a house with 5 kids and 3 dogs and have broke 2 pieces already. Do you know a good China Website Or...

A Million Little Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? If so, what was your opinion of it? Did he have the right to lie and elaborate things and still classify it as a memoir?

Tapered drill bits [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How do I sharpen a tapered drill bit. Thanks, Randy

Bridal head pieces... [ 2 Answers ]

Apart from a veil and a tiara, does anyone have any ideas about bridal headpieces that aren't too out there? My hair is really curly, so it should be quite simple - but the wedding isn't traditional enough for a veil... So, I was thinking about a fascinator, but all the ones that I've found...

My life is in bits... [ 228 Answers ]

OK so Pete split up with me on Sunday, says he does not love me anymore. There was no warning signs and everything was fine until Saturday evening. I went away for the night on a hen do. I phoned him that night and he could not get me off the phone quick enough. I did not hear from him all...

View more questions Search