Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariamaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 08:21 PM
    Am using around 14 days a fat burn pill smart diet do you know this pills side effect
    Am using a pill called Smart Diet ( some ingredients are lotus leaf, L camiline ) I need to know the side effects.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 08:44 PM

The side effects should have been included on the packaging. If they weren't, I wouldn't trust the product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you burn actuall fat [ 3 Answers ]

How do u burn body fat? I've tried so many thing but all I do is burn off water weight and calories.

12 days late 3 negative pregnancy test! And I'm on diet pills [ 2 Answers ]

hi I'm 12 days late for my period I was expecting it on may 11th and its now may 23rd! I took 3 tests already and all came out negative. I'm so confused on what to do. I made a doctors appt for next week I figured ill wait it out a little bit more. But I just started these diet pills called...

Do 2 day diet pills have side effects [ 2 Answers ]

Do 2 day diet pills give you dierra and do it make your stomach feel funny?

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search