Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

May 27, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Should I accept job offer?
    Hello, I was offered a job today. I was offered the job after the interview. However, I was their second choice (they did not attempt to hide this), the lady before me was there less than a month, two other ladies working there one is the owners wife, the other's husband works there, one day work 8-5, two days 12-5, other two days hours are to be worked out between me and the other two ladies. I'm kind of unsure if I should accept or not. Given the facts what do you all think?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2010, 07:50 PM

Are you working now

Are there benefits

Is the pay wage proper for the job.

At the end of the day if you are unemployed, the worst job is better than no job
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 09:34 PM
    Hi, mustangchristy77!

What kind of job is it, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Offer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: Before I start blasting the right wingers for saying Obama broke the law, could you tell me if he DID break the law? What he did was offer Sestak a job IF he didn't run against Arlen Specter. I know a LITTLE bit about the law, but I can't see where something wrong happened here. ...

Should I take the job offer? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey you guys! How are you today? Currently I am working for the state as a Temp. I go from office to office every 6-9 months (unless I get extended to stay longer) but I have to find my own permanent job for the state. I have been called to have a interview at this place that is NOT a state...

Should I accept the first offer of my settlement? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in an auto accident as a passenger in a vehicle. I ended up having a collapsed lung, then while in the hospital it collapsed again when they pulled the air machine off the first time to see if the lung would stay up, it didn't. I was in the hospital for 13 days missed a month of work. The...

Should I move on, or should I accept offer [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am in a pickle, I have been dating this very successful man for about three years. As a returning college student, he has been a very active part of my school life. We have multiple fights which he has ended or relationship and some how we have made it back together again. ...

Job Offer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a job online and earning at home?

View more questions Search