Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyav24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Need to start my Payne furnace that was just installed in the shop
    I Installed a used Payne furnace in my shop it is gas and will not light. Model # 100UHE-2 serial # 4178A1400033. Any suggestions?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 02:58 AM
    What does it do/or don`t do? Do the vent motor come on? Is there a little led light on in the circuit board? Do it click or make any kind of noise? are you sure the electric is on? Is the doors on secure and tight?
    A few hints would be a great help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne furnace won't complete start cycle [ 1 Answers ]

The inducer motor runs for 10 secs and then shuts off. All limit and press switchs function properly. No spark or gas at the pilot. Payne mod# 399AAZ036060

Payne furnace cost [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost of a Payne furnace? Model PG8JAA

New Payne furnace overheating [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new Payne furnace model PG8MAA042090 installed a couple of weeks ago. It has not worked consistently since it was installed... keeps shutting off. Incidentally, we replaced the thermostat at the same time with a Honeywell programmable model. One company came out and replaced the limit...

Payne gas furnace not getting enough [ 3 Answers ]

Gas furnace is to draw combustion air from outside. Installation allows compution air to be feed into the furnace from the left or the right and provides a plug for the unused side. With the plug installed furnace tries to run but the pilot light gets blown out. Leaving the plug out the furnace...

Payne Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne Gas Furnace that works great until it is time for the blower to click on instead of coming on it clicks on and off once and a while it starts but only goes for a minute or two then goes back to clicking on and off can someone give me an idea of what this could be? Could my board be...

View more questions Search