Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITGrad10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 02:28 PM
    Why are you fit for this position at this company?
    When you are going for a helpdesk position at a company and ask you question like this: Why are you fit for this position at this company? What do you bring to this position? Do you have any experience in a helpdesk position? For this one what if you don't have no experience in that position even though you recently graduate in the technology field. So you don't have the experience yet so how you going to answer that question?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Hi, ITGrad10!

I'm sure that every person would answer the questions differently as well as uniquely depending on their particular education and experience.

What education have you already had, please? I have good reasons for asking you that question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Introduction New Position, New Company Same Boss [ 1 Answers ]

I formerly worked as an executive assistant for someone at his home. He then offered me a position in his new start up company. I hired someone for my position at his home who was organizing his appts. etc. I need to write a letter to all contacts in various organizations to introduce myself...

How should sony company position and advertise product to Consumers & baby boomers. [ 1 Answers ]

How should sony company position and advertise product to Consumers & baby boomers.

Looking to leave position with no compete clause... same field different position [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering if leaving for a different position in same type business <much smaller scale> is enforceable in a no compete clause

Ceiling fan works in the clockwise position but not in the counterclockwise position [ 1 Answers ]

Our ceiling fan (circa 1998, Gulf STream Model 978A/five blade) has the typical switch on the side of the housing to enable the fan to go clockwise or counterclockwise. Counterclockwise works at all three speeds. Clockwise does not work at all. Gives no indication (motor noise) that there is any...

Legal position of company secretary [ 1 Answers ]

Discuss the legal position of a company secretary with reference to decided cases

View more questions Search