Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 10:18 AM
    John Deere mower L120 Trouble mower deck will not engage.
    I have a John Deere L120 mower. The mower deck will not engage but the switch seems good. No power appears to be at the clutch on the mower deck.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 12:17 PM

Check switch first
    Then check your grounds.
    stephen weaver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 07:08 PM
    Deck will not engage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere mower will not engage [ 12 Answers ]

I have a John Deere riding mower 100 series model #gx155ca026001. The blades will not engage when I pull the knob next to steering wheel. I checked belt and nothing is jammed. I was mowing some thick, tall grass prior to this. I took belt pulley covers off and there was a lot of grass jammed in...

Problems with John Deere L120 mower [ 17 Answers ]

My John Deere L120 mower has a problem going up embankments or even slight hills. I have replaced both mower belt and drive belt and the two plastic pulleys. It still "won't hardly pull itself" up a grade. Is the problem in the rear end or is there an adjustment on the differential?

Mower deck belt routing John Deere 420 - 50inch deck [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I am looking for help on the routing for deck belt for John Deere 420 with 50 inch deck. Any help would be appreciated. [email protected] Thank you ! Steve

John Deere L120 - engaging mower deck stall tractor [ 1 Answers ]

When I engage the mower deck on my JD L120, this one is from a JD not Lowe's or HD, the tractor stalls. Manually pulling on the belts I am able to turn the blades. Tractor is 3 years old and used for residential moving.

View more questions Search