Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornbeefy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Looking for siblings
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelSoNumbZombie View Post
    There are also many adoption search sites with Adoption Search Angels that will help individual find their medical history information and enable contact if possible.
    These groups are located all over the internet. And Search Angels dedicate their time and expertise to helping people along their own journey.
    I know my birth mother's name was eirwen viola hall, she had two children one boy an agirl who became a nurse. Her sister lived at coppice rise macclesfield cheshire, sk11 7ry . An was named as eileen thompson , about 13 years ago, 1997,my mother I was told lived in preston, 13 years ago, I would like to find my half brother an sister.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 27, 2010, 08:55 AM

You have a LOT of information already.

Were you an adoptee in a closed adoption? Was this in the UK or in the US?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption of siblings [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is praise the question I have concerns my brother an my sister I have legal guardianship over them I went to probate court an so forth but I want to adopt them, both of our parents are deceased so I would like to take full responabilty for them the ages are 17 and 13 and I am 30 an by...

2 siblings won't agree to sell home owned jointly by 4 siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I am one of 4 siblings who co-own a lake home that we received from our mother. Two siblings need to sell their share of the property to raise cash, and two siblings refuse to sell the property or buy out the two who wish to sell. Do the two who need to sell their share of the property have any...

Looking for Other Siblings Re: Reamer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not interested in where my biological father is, but I know for a fact I have other siblings that I don't know. I was born in Philadelphia and still live here. I know of 1 other sibling although I've never met him/her. My bio father's name is Raymond Reamer. He supposedly was missing...

Siblings and Inlaws [ 3 Answers ]

I have two older brothers who are both married, and I'm single. My middle brother and I both agree that when my Dad passes away the only people who will be able to make any decisions should be my two brothers and myself. My oldest brother wants his wife to be able to make decisions too. His wife is...

View more questions Search