Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welcome15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 08:17 AM
    Treatment of denture cheek bitting
    Patient wearing a denture and has a cheek bitting problem .What is the causes and how can we treat it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 09:53 AM

Hae you either called or gone back to see the Dentist to have the denture checked?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 09:26 PM
    Are you the person wearing the denture and biting your cheek or are you a dentist wanting help with this problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I stop my 2 year old from bitting [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old is bitting agen he went throw this stage and got himself out of it but now I can't seam to stop it it is all the time to anyone he is leaving marks on other children that are so bad it is making me not want to take him anywhere I can't take my eye off him for a second because he will...

Adjustment to denture for cheek biting [ 1 Answers ]

When adjusting a u/l denture for cheek biting, do u adjust lower buccel

Puppy bitting himself [ 2 Answers ]

This Is My First Question, I've Asked On This Site. My 10 Moth Old Puppy Has Been Bitting Himself So Much. He Is On A Monthly Heart Worm And Flea Control. Could He Still Get Fleas?? Or Is This Normal. Should I Take Him To The Vet??

Denture treatment [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently paid £194 to have a new set of dentures made - I have been back many times over the last 3 months and they still do not fit - can I get a refund from my dentist!!

Bitting off hair [ 6 Answers ]

My 6 year old cat expo is bitting off the hair his back and now it is scabed and I can not get him to stop he does not have fleas so we can not figure out what could be making him do this or how we could help him stop:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search