Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyforcoffee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 08:40 PM
    I'm involve with an involve man... advice
    My angel and a demon has is debating inside my head for an event that will only take place on the 12th month of this year.
    I cannot believe that I am participarting in this scheme of exploring things with mr sky.
    Wow I know how happy and sweet they seem to be that hits me and turn me to reality of life his with someone.
    On the other hand when we talk and we begin to communicate I seem to forfet that.
    Thanks angel for reminding me that I should always step on the ground and be rightful.
    My defenses are weaken when we start to talk again. He seems like he has the magnet to attract me. We meet 3 years ago his a formet colleague he used to court me but we but I'm not ready that time and when I was he was with someone..
    And fall on his charm and we begin to guarrantee again to each other about our pending get-together.
    This sound absurb when I think about how I could be knowing he has someone there waiting in the Philippines.
    He apparently has the previledge to stop over here in malaysia before going home to Philippines.
    Though he can take the direct flight he really promised to stop by herefor 3 days to see me and you know.
    I feel cheap that though we are friends really good friends prior to this "exploring things" moment; mainly because
    I felt that he may just want to take advantage of me having a huge crush on him and (honestly) need. Well I admit been really long time and I don't have
    A boyfriend for almost 3 years now. I don't seem to like the 2 guy courting me here. And for all the reason I like mr sky only. Please help me.
    Its truly in appropriate as I know he is involve.but I coulnt get hold of my emotions to stop me from loving him. We both are not discussing about our "friendship"
    And I believe he won't. Do you think we should still see each other? Or I allow myself to give it a try sto set my emotions free and to actually confront him personally and tell him that I love him.
    And if he doesn't love me at all I want us to stop. Do you think I should do this?
    Please advice me.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 08:43 PM

You need to get a hold of yourself and leave this guy alone. To be honest, you don't even need to read your whole story to know that the best advice is to walk away from this situation.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:39 PM
    When there are three people in a relationship such as the case with you, that is one person too many.

He is involved with someone else, and as long as he is, keep your dignity intact, and do not profess love for him, because he is not available.

While you have very strong feelings for him, when there is no love reciprocated, then it is only infatuation. A one way street. And a dead end at that.

If it were me, I would not encourage him. Let him know that if at some point in the future, he is free to pursue a meaningful relationship with you, then give you a call.

To take the 'friendship' any further than where it is right now, will only lead to heartache for you, because you will be second best, until he decides to leave the other woman, and he may never do that.

And think about what kind of man would play two women at the same time anyway. If this woman lived down the street from you, he'd not give you a second thought.

You can do much better for yourself by being realistic, and taking charge of your emotions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2010, 05:25 AM

Walk away before this becomes an unhealthy mess. Just because you want that romance you haven't had in a while doesn't mean you will find it by being a mistress, a piece on the side to a married man.

Come on, you can do much better without a desperate move like this.
    DaisyBoo Posts: 10, Reputation: 6

May 27, 2010, 07:39 AM

Liaten to the angel in your head and move on>>without him.
    crazyforcoffee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 09:51 PM
    zoemarie; thanks =D

jake2008;thanks for the enlightenment. I'm just scared I guess to loose the friendship more than anything else. I feel like I'm a loser in any relationship whether romantic, friendship and family. Sometimes I feel like a crap trying to fit in and trying to be always there. I'm actually scared to loose the friendship, I know I suck. Because walking away entails walking away from friendship. Sometimes I feel bad about being to needy to be needed and to need more than I should. I'm such a mess.

taliman; thanks although I'm in a situation not ideally the situation I was painting in my head. Sometimes I just want to freeze myself and reassess.

daisyboo; thanks daisyboo... my defenses weakens when we start taking again no matter how strong I put up when his there talking I simply forgets again.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 06:32 AM

I'd put an end to this relationship ASAP. He's already taken and is off limits. If you allow him to, he will simply continue using you and will continue going home to his girlfriend.

You are definitely better than that. Break away from the fantasy and find yourself a boyfriend who isn't taken.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 06:37 AM

Never let yourself be the other woman. You are a stand-in, a spare, a used woman.

Go find yourself respect.

Anyone that will cheat WITH you, will cheat ON you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does UGG Boot delivery to uk involve import tax/charges? [ 2 Answers ]

I am from the UK and wish to buy a pair of UGG boots from Australia. I have went through the purchasing process and I am paying for the boots and delivery charges. However I am concerned I will be charged import tax/charges. Does this usually happen?

A lighthouse involve [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie back in the 80s that consist of a young boy who starts seeing a ghost of a young girl in a lighthouse or maybe around the lighthouse. The boy was once in school and he heard noises in the closet and that's when his adventure started by seeing the young girl. To make a long...

After judgment was rule against me what can I do when city Marshall is involve now? [ 2 Answers ]

After a judgment was rule against me in July 2007 I tried to get in touch with the lawyers, so I could settle. They never answered their phone, and today I receive a city Marshall letter regarding the debt what can I do now to settle.

Do I have to involve him? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 8 months and 3 days pregnant and the past few months have been difficult. MY ex boyfriend basically treated me horrible by saying things about me on the internet, calling me when I asked him not to and going to my house and ringing the door bell,things like that... anyway he says that he is...

Anyone have a cure for a broken heart that doesn't involve TV, lube&fingers or sugar? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I'm totally confused... I don't know what I want out of life yet and I don't want this boy that I used to be with but I find myself missing him and I can't get over the fact that he isn't with me I want to start dating again because I'm not hideous I just can't get over him to the point...

View more questions Search