Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2003, 11:33 AM
    Construction
    How much does it cost to build a parliament in a developing country?
    photoflea Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2003, 04:01 PM
    construction
    Few questions to you first-- what do you want with a parliament-- what is the objective? You mentioned to a new country-- do you have to consider the old history of the place? What I have learned in life is that if you have to ask how much it is-- you probably can't afford it. I must admit it is an interesting question, and my wild guess would be a billion could land you a vote all to your own. ::)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OSB used in construction [ 8 Answers ]

Can I use this type of board for walls and roof and floors for my shed if I intend to cover the exterior in sheetmetal?. if so, should I paint all of the OS.. just in case it rains while I'm building?. this is going to be a 1 man job so its going to take me awhile.. thanks for any help

Cladogram construction [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly guide me to the process of cladogram construction through an appropriate software avalilable on line. I am using morphological data for such analysis and could not find any suitable software. Your immediate help will be highly appreciated. Thank you

New construction [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a new townhouse in Virginia. Would you recommend copper or pvc piping throughout the home and why. Thank you...

New tub old construction [ 1 Answers ]

I am intending to install a new tub in my downstairs bath. It has a large linen closet that we do not use and would like to put the tub there. I am curious if anyone has ideas as to how to plumb this. I have my own, however I am not a plumber and would like to see how you guys might go about it....

New construction [ 3 Answers ]

I plan to have a house built, and circumstances (financial and otherwise) Necessitate that I assume some of the construction chores such as plumbing, Electrical, floor plan design, and contracting. I'm probably way over my Head on the plumbing task because I've had very little experience. The...

View more questions Search