Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snotbubble Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

May 26, 2010, 04:29 PM
    What magazine do computer scientists read?
    My fiancé is majoring in computer science and he's really into the latest and greatest technologies, building little robots, and whatever it is that computer scientists do. I want to get a magazine subscription for him with some sort of relative topic that he would be interested in. Does anyone know of any magazines? I've found Make Magazine so far, which is something like what I'm looking for.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 10:15 PM

You might try this one: Servo Magazine

Another is Nuts and Volts and yet another is

Circuit Cellar - The Magazine for Computer Applications

The first might be more appropriate. I subscribe to the later two. There is minimal robotics in those. More EE material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't read cd drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; I downloaded and installed a kareoke cd burner. It burned about 1/2 of the first cd well and then nothing. After that my cd drive will not read any cds. I just acts like there is nothing there. When trying to burn another one is says there is no cd in the drive. It won't read any cds now.

How to read cookies on computer [ 2 Answers ]

How I can read cookies of my computer ?

My computer won't read my cd [ 2 Answers ]

My computer recognizes the cd drive but will not read the cd. It was reading fine a few days ago and it just quit.

My computer doesn't read my new burner [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a new burner and my computer won't read it. My computer only has two plugs. The power & the ide flat cable.. my computer keeps saying "disc boot faliure, insert computer disc". I put in the software that came with it but the it won't read it. Did do something wrong & should I take it...

Computer won't read [ 6 Answers ]

My Dell will not read any device attached to it unless the device is attached when the computer is turned on. If I put a CD in the drive it won't read it, if I start the computer with the CD in, then it reads it. This also goes for any other device plugged in.

View more questions Search