Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taranbhangu03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Fees for Australian pr
    I am a student doing bachelors in hotel mgmt,please let me know how should I apply for PR and what is fees for it.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

USMLE fees, h1b attorney fees [ 4 Answers ]

I am on a H1b visa in the US... my wife is a physician who is writing USMLE exams to get a residency in US... I was wondering if I can deduct all the usmle exam fees + costs of applying to residency programs (close to $5000) as expenses on my taxes? I also paid for the attorney fees to get my...

Deduct brokerage fees, appraisal fees and other closing costs on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased my home in Calif in 2006 and refinances in 2007 to lower the interest rate. Can I deduct the brokerage fee, appraisal fee, flood fee, document fee, escrow fee and transfer fees? I paid all of the fees and did not include them in the refinance of my home. If I can decuct any of these...

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

Fees for Australian immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Sir, Please let me know that how much fees has to be deposited for Australian immigration for a student, who has studied in australia and has to apply for Australian p.r.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.