Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sucharita.tarafder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 02:37 PM
    I am confused about my career,I study law,have done diploma in financial accounting
    I'm a student of law 3rd yr,I have done diploma in computer course of financial accounting,I have interest in studying criminal pschycology or media law.so I don't know what I am aiming for.I am helpless help me.my e-mail >Removed<
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Hi, sucharita.tarafder!

Have you ever thought about "shadowing" someone for a day or two who works in one of the careers that you like to see what they normally have to do during the day?

Also, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can potentially benefit by the information that's exchanged. Once your email address is posted, you're also at risk for being spammed. So, it would be best if you removed your email address from your post so that you don't get spammed. Also, so that it's removed by you before it gets removed for you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am going to study advanced diploma in children's services in Australia. [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be a permanent resident after? Do I need work experience before I apply as an immigrant? I was told that the working experience requirement for the last 12 months can be waived.. is this true? * 21 minutes ago * - 3 days left to answer.

Want financial aid to study [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young man with a good Bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.I desire to offer my masters degree in Anatomy or forensic science in any local or international university(Europe, USA, Asia, Australia). My difficulty, however, is the financing.I am therefore...

Financial aid to study in sweden [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a young polytechnic graduate from Ghana and would wish to get financial support to study in sweden. Is there any help I can get in getting such financial aid? Thank you. Enock

View more questions Search