Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coco22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 12:06 PM
    Late 80's early 90's
    Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal
    Nevermind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by coco22
    can't think of this show ....about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant....an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal
    It's a Living?? (With Ann Jillian) :)
    nattienoo Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2007, 10:48 AM
    It wasn't 'spatz' was it?
    sweettoothlady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 09:29 AM
    I think your show might be called wings
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Definitely It's A Living - it starred Crystal Bernard who later was on Wings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV Shows [ 8 Answers ]

What is the name of the TV show from the late 80's/early 90's... I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot? Also, what is the name of the TV show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her...

Toys from the late 80's/early 90's era [ 4 Answers ]

I've seen this question many many times around the net. in the late 80's/early 90's, my 2 cousins and I were bugging our parents for these little buggers and now I can't remember what they were called. they were "action figures" that were about 1-2 inches high wearing cyborg type armor. ...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search