Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zorana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Child support
    ALL THREADS MERGED

My daughter father has been incarcarated since before she was born, She'll be seven years old in June, He has been out and working for over a year and only sent $50.00 the whole time. He is on parole, I'd like to know how do you get in contact with his parole officer to informed them he has committed a crime.

And other then filing for child support in the state that I live (GA) he lived in (MD). What can I do to be pro active to help found this loser and have him pay.

May 26, 2010, 10:57 AM
    How do you found someone parole officer who has committed a crime
    How do you found someone parole officer if they committed a crime toward you.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:02 AM

You don't. A crime should be directed to the local police. They will decide if an arrest is warranted and they will find out quickly that this person is on parole.

May 26, 2010, 11:09 AM
    I need the parole officer name so I can have my child father served.
    I need the parole officer name so I can have my child father served.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:16 AM

Explain a little more. We can't pull a name out of hat. Is the parole officer your child's?

Tick

May 26, 2010, 11:21 AM

I need the parole officer name so I can Have him served for non child support, he has been incarcerated for over 6 years, he has been out for over a year and he is working and he'll not send any money. The only thing that I've for him is his ssn, and his current address and his mother address out of state and his brother address in VA where he lived before.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 12:12 PM

A parole officer can't serve him for non child support, it has to go through the courts. Here is a website I think may be helpful to you in finding out exactly what you have to do to collect

Financialplan.about.com/cs/familyfinances/... /ChildSupport
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 12:22 PM

You only need to ask your question once, with all of the information given, so that we can answer your questions with accuracy.

Please just respond to questions on this thread
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 07:31 PM

A process server often has many ways to find someone, and the court can get this info if needed, but it is not something you can personally get.
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 09:22 PM

Did you go to court to get a support order already? If not then he does not owe you anything and has not committed any crime against you. If you have not filed for support yet then that is the first thing you need to do. If you have gotten a support order then you need to go back to court to have it enforced. Nothing involving a parole officer.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 06:36 AM

A parole officer can't accept service on behalf of a "client," if that is what you are asking.

- If being the operative word here.

May 27, 2010, 10:57 AM

No, I haven't gotten a support order as of yet, I'm doing that now. I was just seeing what can I do to make it easier for the courts.. Thank you for everyone comments.. They're very helpful..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 27, 2010, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    A parole officer can't serve him for non child support, it has to go through the courts. Here is a website I think may be helpful to you in finding out exactly what you have to do to collect

financialplan.about.com/cs/familyfinances/.../ChildSupport
    Broken link. Need to repost it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

Can I sue a child support agency for not enforcing support orders? [ 15 Answers ]

In 2002, a NY family court ordered my ex-husband (the non-custodial parent of our 2 minor children) to pay child support in the amount of $250 per week. This court order was subsequently made a part of our divorce decree in 2005. In 2004, the NCP moved from NY to OR then eventually to CA to...

View more questions Search