Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbalderson018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 10:25 AM
    Find a movie title by description
    The movie came out a few years ago I think in 2007-08. The husband is suppose to go out of town for business but really he's having an affair, he's unable to go because him and his wife are kidnapped. The kidnapper has them do things. She has to take something into his work that could destroy his career. In the end they pull into a driveway and it ends up being the house of the woman the husband is having the affair with. This is when it's been revealed it was not a true kidnapping, the wife had it all planned out. Now the husband has to go into the house like it was all intended and murder the mistress.

Does anyone know this movie. All I remember is this and that the wife has blonde hair. I can't remember the name of the movie or any of the actors.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 26, 2010, 08:01 PM

Sounds like Butterfly on a Wheel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie title by description old [ 5 Answers ]

I've been wondering about a horror movie for years. I saw it back in the '70s, when I was very young, and it was quite old then. I can't remember many details but the one that always stands out is that a canopy bed lowers it's "canopy" while people are sleeping and smothers them. It raises...

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie title from about 10 minutes of a movie I saw a couple of days ago on TV. It was about a man that had died or was murdered and he was communicating to a pretty blonde woman through the TV. No one else could see him on the TV but her and I believe he was trying to help her...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

Older movie similar to Disney's "The Love Bug" A newly widowed father goes with his son to live with the Father -in-law in a Volkswagen. There is an old WW1 bi plane in the barn. The Grandfather and grandson take the engine out of the Volkswagen and put it in the plane. While the Granddad is...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a title that was run on TV. It was a doneas a news broadcast about meteors hit the earth, but it turned out to be an alien attack

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a girl from a wealthy NY family who finds love and wants to be loved for herself and not her wealth.She runs away from school ? Returning to her family home in NY which she knows will be vacant as her family moves to its other home in Florida for the Winter .The house is however...

View more questions Search