Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gtabbut1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 08:29 AM
    I have a leaky shower drain on a basement floor. The shower is about 35 years old.
    It looks like the drain pipe is soldered in and I suspect the gasket on the underside of the shower pan is leaking. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:44 AM

Concrete basement floor, right? Read this, it sounds like what you need. Wingtite Shower Drain Replacement - Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding shower drain roughin below basement floor [ 1 Answers ]

When basement floor was poured the capped stub for a shower drain was pushed below the surface and cannot be found by tapping the concrete with a hammer. It's location had been changed from the original plan, and the blueprint with the as-built location is "gone"; However the location is known...

Leaky basement shower drain [ 3 Answers ]

I have a leaky basement shower drain. Is there a way to get the drain out with out taking the shower pan up from the floor

Can I use a basement floor drain as a shower? [ 1 Answers ]

My guess is at this point you already have a clue what I am asking but to elaborate I will explain the situation. We have just purchased a house that has a completely finished basement except for a couple of rooms. One of those is the Bathroom. It has a toilet installed and walls framed up but no...

Moving shower drain in basement floor? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to move a shower drain in the basement floor. I am doing a remodel in my basement and the shower drain will have to be moved. I was wondering what the best way to remove the concrete is, and then the best way to make the repair. Thank you Thanks for the help. So should I...

Shower drain in basement floor [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm remodeling the bathroom in my basement. The bathroom now has a toilet & a sink. I just moved in this home. Under the sink cabinet there is what looks like a drian pipe that sticks up from the floor. This is not being used, the drain for the sink is pipe on a seprate pipe. The pipe I'm...

View more questions Search