Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KevinSig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 07:45 AM
    How do I get the opportunity to bid on commercial bids...
    I started a cleaning service just about 2 years ago... I am curious on how do I get commercial jobs... Is there a data base, word of mouth, what is the solution
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Hi, KevinSig!

Do you have business cards and a flyer that gives some details as to the services that you'll provide?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Commercial Cleaning Bids. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been given the opportunity to bid on Cleaning a Food Lion store 7 days a week. How should I bid on this project. I normally do new construction cleaning and bid by the square foot. Food Lion needs 7 days cleaning 5 hr per day. How much should I bid. How do I break it down by the month figure.

Commercial cleaning bids [ 7 Answers ]

Have the opportunity to bid on a movie theater with 10 viewing rooms.would like to know how to price my bid thank you

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

View more questions Search