Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clobe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy
    Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988.

Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young was purple with pink accents; they were some sort of creature--reminiscent of really girly looking gremlins I think--that could either be the animal, or they could roll up into balls. The stuffed toy had a pouch on the back that you could tuck the head, legs and arms into to make it the ball.

The closest name that I can think of is furrbles. But I've been searching the internet and have had no such luck. I hope someone could help me remember they name. Over the years I've lost track of my own and the book I had with it. Thanks.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 8, 2006, 11:38 AM
    I know what your talking about! I had one... a purple one... lol I am thinking Bobbles.. or something like that. Gosh now you got me wondering.. and searching.

Bubble Bobble! LOL found it

Umm I'm thinking I migh be wrong after all... I think bubble bobble was an old nintendo game...
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2006, 12:34 PM
    Your searching for Popples... and I loved them too! I had a purple one! http://www.popples.org :D
    clobe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Thanks so much. I think the purple was most popular. Yea! My sanity has been saved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

Stuffed up! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok hi all, Most of you probably know me and my story. If not you can read my first thread. I had a bit of a tough weekend and just felt like sharing / venting. I ran into my ex out and about on Saturday night. I was with a few of my friends / acquaintances and she was with her sister and few...

View more questions Search