Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choosy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 11:12 AM
    Hey guys I am going to Australia for s higher studies.I have done B.Tech in computer Science and now I am going to pursue BIT+MIT( in 2years).Can u tell me what r the chances of getting PR in Australia on the basis of my course.This course makes 120 points needed for PR.

Please reply
    hanji Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 01:36 AM

Hello
    See your studies in this following list only then you can apply for P.R after finish you studies
    http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ccupations.pdf
    Choosy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 02:13 AM
    Thanks for your reply bud.. Look at the date of question.. Anyway I have already finished my studies in Australia and applied for PR as well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Universities in Australia [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am from Canada and I am interested in going to school in Australia. I was wondering if anyone new how I would go about doing that?

Sailing from Australia to New Zealand [ 1 Answers ]

I want to board a sailingyacht to sail from Australia to New Zealand. Where do I find sites to find a boat?

Looking for work in Canberra, Australia [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Canadian citizen here in Canberra, Australia on a Fiancée Visa that enables me to work but was wondering if anyone knew where there are computer support or human resources-related jobs available here?

Cheapest broadband in AUstralia? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the cheapest broadband Internet plan is available in Australia? Thanks

View more questions Search