What do Rafflesia eat??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2010, 04:45 AM
    This should help: Rafflesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 09:10 AM

In case you didn't see the answer, the Rafflesia is a plant, and like do most plants, they do not really 'eat'. Most plants make their food by photosynthesis, but the rafflesia is a 'parasitic' plant, meaning that it absorbs what it needs (for food) from other living thing, here, it is another plant in which in grows root like structures to take up the necessary nutrients.

Does this answer your question? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My shih tzu won't eat she can go for 4/5 days before she will eat [ 3 Answers ]

My 2 yr old shih tzu won't eat she ate winalot for awhile but won't have that now I've even gone back to her first food (pedegree puppy dried food) but she won't have that, she refuses chichen/beef don't know what to do anymore short of a lethal injection as anyone got any sugestions. mollymuggles

How do Rafflesia protect themselves [ 1 Answers ]

Do rafflesia protect themselves by producing poisonous sap,having brightly coloured petals,emitting foul smell,having sharp thorns orany other ways?

I eat sugar and lose wieght, eat healthy and gain? [ 2 Answers ]

OK don't tll me its not possible because rest assure you its happening to me. I live with my boyfriend. Were young and money is tight... very tight. Sometimes we can afford to go major food shopping sumetimes we cant. We always have food but sometimes its more of junk food. Now I have a HUGE...

Soft foods the doctor has told my dad to eat, but what exactly can he eat! [ 1 Answers ]

My dad has had a heart attack and now is fearful of what he can eat because it was indirectly related to stomach pains he is having. The question is: What is a exact list of some good things for him to eat? I am fearful he will not eat anything, or much less, because he is fearful too! ...

18 months baby, has acid reflux so only eat liquid ( how much she should eat) [ 1 Answers ]

My baby has acid reflux since 3 months and anytime I give her finger or soft food she throw up before it goes in. so I only give her liquid food like first stage food. :( But I want to know if she is taking enough? She is 24LB and 30inch tall - 18months old She eat 24 oz soy milk only 6oz of...

View more questions Search