Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goan4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 01:17 AM
    How do I forget my ex boyfriend
    I want to forget my ex, seems like the break up hasn't effected him at all.. and I want to forget him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 05:02 AM

How old are you and how long were you together, and why did you break up??

Read the stickies, at the beginning of this forum, for some great ideas about how to move on.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 05:08 AM

Write down all of his bad qualities, and include the lack of respect concerning the break up as one of them. Look at the list as often as you need to.

In no time you will have forgotten him altogether.

Life goes on. I promise.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 05:33 AM

Breakups are tough and it take time to get over, especially long term ones. You just need to focus on yourself and stay busy.

Things will get better everyday,

Could you provide a few more details?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 06:19 AM

Just give it time and you will start to feel better. There is no magic pill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

First Sight Love = Fail. She Has a Boyfriend. Help me Forget. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lucas, sorry for the title if it sucks, didn't know what to write. Well let me get you inside my life first. I'm 18, I'm currently at a special HS course where I learn mechanics along with all the basic stuff, going to college next year. I'm working too along with studying, it's been...

Don't forget! [ 3 Answers ]

'MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL' You say you will never forget where you were When you heard the news On September 11, 2001 . Neither will I. I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room With a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye.'

Cannot forget [ 3 Answers ]

This girl stays in my apartment and happens to be my friend's elder sister.she is from a good conservative indian family.I often visit them and we play games some time.I am madly in love with this girl,cannot stop thinking about her.my engeering entrance examination are coming in three months and I...

How to forget him [ 2 Answers ]

I was never sucesssful in love before because despite of loving them so much they never loved me back but I was always hurt due to my true feeling these expeirnces made me very insecure and unlucky ,I'm beautiful but still then this guy came andi was in a relation ship with him for more than two...

View more questions Search