Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clj2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 02:37 PM
    How do you price a move out? The house is around 2,500 sq. ft.
    How do you price a move out the house is around 2500 sq ft
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 26, 2010, 12:12 AM
    Hi, clj2010!

I've titled and moved your question that you had placed on the really old and archived thread of someone else to it's own thread so that it will be recognized as being your own question.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way a response to the very first question at the top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Concerning your question - This is about cleaning, isn't it?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the going price per sqft of house new construction clean up inside only [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the bidding price for new construction cleanup on houses. This is for Michigan. This is just the inside not including ductwork. Includes everything else. I here a lot of prices from everywhere else and it just seems to low. Please help and give me and idea of what contractors...

My friend got caught changing price at dillards $500 worth of clothing. [ 10 Answers ]

My friend got caught changing prices on some very expensive dress, it was about $500 worth of clothing. She was changing them in the dressing room. This is her 3rd time caught changing prices... but at different stores. Other 2 were at walmart, this time it was dillards. What should she...

Which is best among Internal 500 GB HD or External 500 GB HD [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, Just I proposed to buy one 500 GB Hard Dist for my Win XP/1GB RAM PC to store more data. Kindly clarify which is the best one Internal or External ? Tks Balakumar

View more questions Search