Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelia3636 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 09:16 AM
    If something is dedicatedcan you go back add more names several years later?
    A society rules and bylaws book dedicated to two deceased members. Come back and add a list of names to that same list. After several years.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 25, 2010, 09:42 AM

If I understand you, a society (club) has a book of bylaws that was previously dedicated in memory of two people, and now they want to add more people to the dedication? Sure they can do that, although there should be a defined process for deciding who the book is dedicated to. If the society does not have such a process already defined in their bylaws, then the board should pass a resolution authorizing the change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I add someone to my deed and refin into all names? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently built a house. The mortgage switched from construction to permanent in September 2008. However, my construction costs went waaaaay over, to the tune of $100,000 over (it's a long story, I had a lot of bad luck starting with a contractor disappearing with $40,000 in the very beginning)....

Hi, I'm a grown man. My parents got married years ago but I now want to add his name [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a grown man, and the first child for my mom. My parents got married years ago but I still goes by my mom's last name. How do I add my father's name to my birth records?

Going back on ADD meds. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I recently stopped taking my metadate because I was losing too much weight. I have also been dealing with a lot in my life that has caused me deep depression. Is it a possibility that my not taking the meds have made my depression worse? I slowly backed off them and haven't been on them for...

Add Children's Names to Parents' Deed [ 2 Answers ]

Both of my parents are in declining health. To protect their home we would like to add the names of their three children to their deed. How can we do this?

View more questions Search