Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Where do I go to give up my children to the state custody
    How do I give up my parental rights? Where do I drop them off at?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 24, 2010, 09:53 PM

A safe Haven. How old are your kids? Why do you want to give them up?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2010, 09:53 PM

Are you putting them up for adoption?
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

May 24, 2010, 10:07 PM

If you want your children to become a ward of the state, you could take them to children's protective service and explain why you want to give them up. CPS is usually who will have temporary custody and oversee their placement.

May 24, 2010, 10:09 PM

Also, if possible CPS will work with you on helping you keep your kids if the reason you want to give them up is because you are having trouble meeting their needs.

May 24, 2010, 10:14 PM

Also, if possible CPS will work with you on helping you keep your kids if the reason you want to give them up is because you are having trouble meeting their needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my ex-wife take our children out of state while we have 50/50 custody? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-wife and I for the last 5 years have been divorced and share 50/50 custody with our two children. She is now getting married to a man who took a promotion out of state. In our divorce decree it states; Neither parent shall move the children's residence to a place which will make the ordered...

Do I have the right to move out of state with my children when I have full custody? [ 11 Answers ]

I am about to win in court Friday on a petition for grandparent visitation rights. My children haven't seen my ex's mother in over a year and a half. She has already lost two full custody suits against me, one she used her son to try and get custody of the kids through him, and failed, then she...

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

How can the state make someone give there children away [ 3 Answers ]

:( I would like to know how hard it is going to be to try to get my kids back after the state made me sing my rigths away. So if anyone can help me that would be great. :( :( :( :( :(

View more questions Search