Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennydalgo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 09:46 PM
    A movie about a small alien or monster attached to a guys neck.. 80's I think
    1980's alien/monster attached to mans neck. Controlled him to do bad things
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 25, 2010, 08:33 AM

Possibly The Puppet Masters (1994) with Donald Sutherland.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 29, 2010, 03:42 PM

Sounds like,

Brain Damage (87)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the...

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

Name of Kids Monster movie in the '80's [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things from this movie. The scene that I remember most is that it is stormy and the main character (a young boy) is standing in his backyard lightning strikes. Something happens like he cuts his hand on glass and when he looks at his palm an eye is looking back at him. I...

Claymation movie in space + alien flower monster [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was younger about a space ship that gets speared by an alien monster and I think it is from the 80's. The monster has like a pokey tail stinger, I think. Sorry this is so vague.

View more questions Search