Ask
    cassidylove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 07:36 PM
    How much jail time you get for first probation violation
    How much jail time will you get for a first time violation of probation
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2010, 07:39 PM

How serious was the violation, if you robbed a bank and that was your violation, it is a lot different than being out past curfew.

But the max time is your entire probation time back in jail
    cassidylove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 07:47 PM

The probation is for a poss. Of marijuana for 18 months.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 24, 2010, 08:30 PM

You need to re-read your original sentencing paperwork or Final Disposition and see what the Judge had on his mind the day he sentenced you. You could use that as a good guesstimate of just how much time you are looking at (in his eyes) for any VOP. You will find out at your VOP hearing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

How much jail time for probation violation? [ 41 Answers ]

What is the maximum jail time someone could serve for violating (leaving state) a felony probation in Ohio?

Probation violation, Jail time possible? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, my husband was charged with dui, and served 90 days in jail last year, was released on Sept. 18, 2007, and has been on probation since then, which was supposed to end on June 21, 2008. He had his license suspended, which in turn, cost him to lose his job, because as an auto...

Probation Violation - Jail Time [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got in trouble a few years back for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stuff in Michigan. Since then, he's served his time. He cut 4 months from his sentence for good behavior and getting a job in prison. However, he is on probation for the next 3 years. This year,...

View more questions Search