Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VHACKL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Lumps on penis
    My boyfiend has lumps on his penis, he has been to the doctors and has an appointment in January, he has had this before and also had an operation, due to this he has not been able to hold a full erection, as it has caused some damaged to the muscle.

He found one awhile back and now there seems to be a lot more appearing, it causes him pain during and after sex.

He is very worried that if he has to have another operation he is going to lose the ability to have sex in the future. He is only 23.

Is he being treated correctly? Are there other forms of treatment? Was the operation done correctly.
    HannahMarriedYoung Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2006, 06:37 AM
    Has he been checked for genital warts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

Lumps on my vagina [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been having these bumps appear for a while now.. like 5 years before I had ever had sex.. they come an go.. I have read about herpes an gentails but it isn't like that... I have popped them before an they puss... I am too scared to go to the doc though.. ant suggestions??

Lumps On Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?

Tinsy lumps [ 5 Answers ]

On the entry to my cervix there are a couple of tiny weeny lumps (on the 'nose' like bit inside). They've been there a while, a few months, maybe more. I've had them checked out but the nurse couldn't feel anything. I think its because they have to wear those gloves. I mentioned that and she double...

View more questions Search