Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 06:42 PM
    Golf beginner
    As a beginner just starting playing golf, what are the most important things to practice working on?
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Aug 26, 2010, 01:59 PM

Keeping your head still, and shifting your weight properly
    NeilR Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 01:34 PM
    Golf is a demanding but rewarding sport. You'll get more advice, much of it conflicting, than you can handle. Ipersonally think that having the right equipment is important. As a beginner you can get by with a set of clubs from a thrift store. But as you progress you'll want better stuff. One of the most important things is comfortable golf shoes. If you feet hurt you're not going to have the right stance and you'll be distracted. It's more important than you might think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not a beginner but. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm currently using the vista system with my brand new bought in April dell laptop.. inspiron 1545 I believe to be exact... everyone calls it the inspiron 15 and don't use the last two numbers... what I was wondering was what's all of your opinions on vista? Also.. I have two buttons on my...

Beginner level [ 3 Answers ]

I am a beginner, can anybody help me by explaining concept of adjustment? Also, please help me to prepare a trading account, profit and loss account and balance sheet? How an I identify opening and closing stock from a trail balance of a financial year?

C++ programming Qs (beginner) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... I am a novice in C++ programming. I wrote a very simple 'temperature conversion' program that asks user to input whether they want a Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion, or the opposite, and then calls the respective function (i.e. either a Celsius to Fahrenheit converter OR a Fahrenheit...

Computer beginner [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new to computers and I just got a notebook, there was really no actual manual with it, just basic information, my question is what are the top row of keys, the ones that have f1-f2, etc, what are they for and how do you use them, not only are they label fi, but it also has a question mark...

View more questions Search