Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nighthawk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 06:26 AM
    "new collar" vs. "blue collar"
    Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?
    memeland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk
    Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be some of the reasons why a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?

What kind of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help!dog Slipping Out Of Collar! [ 13 Answers ]

My pomeranian/yorkshire terrier dog - Baby (whom I rescued, as she was beaten & kept in a cage all of her life!) sometimes & somehow, slips out of the collar, & it is very frightening for me, (because 4 yrs.later, I still "work" with her 24hrs.a day, & there is a chance that at that moment she may...

Broken PVC closet collar, cement floor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Any ideas to simplify getting the broken PVC flange off the PVC pipe... I have broken off the collar portion, can see the joint, was primed & glued as supposed to be... collar is insert style. I have made 5 cuts with hacksaw through the collar stem, tried to force a wedge (screwdriver)...

Choke Chain/Slip Collar - Yes or No? [ 2 Answers ]

I know one should NEVER use a metal choke chain when training a dachshund because of their vulnerable neck bones, but what about using a slip collar? Also, what about either of these with other breeds? Are they necessary? Thanks, Becky Escondido

Dog collar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the coneicalcollar that is put around a dogs neck?

View more questions Search