Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uws22410 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Help. My boyfriend and I do not have sex. Maybe once or twice a month.
    Help. My boyfriend and I only have sex once or twice a month, if that. When we do have sex he pulls out even though I am on birth control. The sex also does not last very long and leaves me quite unsatisfied. He works long hours but we see each other very often. I sleep over at his apartment almost everyday. I love him and I feel very weird about this.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2010, 01:27 PM

Have you tried talking to him about this? If so, what does he say?
    uws22410 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 01:39 PM

No, I haven't. I am nervous to talk about it but at the same time I want him to want to have sex, not me telling him too.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2010, 02:51 PM

You really need to talk to him about it. You can discuss it without hurting his feelings.

Good relationships have open discussions on everything.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

May 25, 2010, 12:00 AM

The basics have already been said, you just need to work up the courage to actually ask your guy what his problem is. Could it possibly be that he is unsure of his "skills" in bed? You won't really have a clue until you ask him though, if he is having performance issues then there's really only one thing that will get rid of that, understanding and lots of sex :0

But like everyone and myself have already said, you need to be more open with your guy. Plus we can't really advise you any further without knowing what's truly wrong.

Also have you even tried to engage him more in the bedroom? If your sleeping at his pad that should give you ample opportunity to try to "get him in the mood" Nonetheless talk, and touch more, you'll get to the bottom of it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2010, 05:03 PM

How can you have sex with someone and not be able to talk about it??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex when I suggest having sex? [ 34 Answers ]

When I suggest having sex my boyfriend makes a face or he says mayb later ( when later comes I don't ) its not just once or twice in a blue moon he does it, I understand he could be tired or playing his ps3 or he just doesn't want to but its every time I want to have sex its going on months now its...

Its been 11 month that my boyfriend and I are going out. I already went out with him [ 11 Answers ]

Its been 11 month that my boyfriend and I are going out. I already went out with him before for 4 months. Its been 3 years I know him and since the first time I saw him I fell in love with him. He told me about 10 months ago that he was bisexual... at the begging it really hurted me and I wanted to...

B/f does not have sex with me in over a month what's really going on? [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if my b/f is dreaming about other women because I noticed that he reaches down there while asleep and does what I am not sure? But he often has a erection and I was wondering if its because he is dreaming about having sex with someone else. For the last month or so he has not want...

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

View more questions Search