Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imran_Malik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:39 AM
    What is the meaning of ''HILALA''? And how does it impact in our life?
    Dears

Some time back, I heard an arabic word ''Hilala'' and also some discussion on it.
    I just need to know that what is the meaning of ''Hilala''? Is there any concept of Hilala in our religion Islam? And how does it impact in our life?
    ahemadhashmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 01:45 AM
    Yes . Hilala is a concept in islam. After talaq if couple want to re married that hilala must . It mean a women should marry with another person and spent minimum one night and after that person will talak her and she will marry with that first person.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2013, 11:19 AM
    Hello Ahemadhashmi,

Well come to this wondrful website, you responded to a 3 years old thread it is dead by now, always check the date of the first post on left top corner, Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What meaning does the number 2 have in my life? It's everywhere. [ 6 Answers ]

My house number is 222. Every time I look at the clock it is either 2:22 or 22:22, and this isn't just every now and then.. it's nearly all the time like it's being shoved in my face. I went through the McDonalds drive through one day, and on the paper take away packaging was written 222. For no...

How perfect is real life surface wave propagation due to impact? [ 3 Answers ]

In real life, when a solid material (such as a piece of wood or plastic - not perfectly isotropic and homogeneous, but close) is impacted by another solid object at the surface (in a short time interval), how perfectly radial does the generated surface sound wave propagate outwards from the impact...

What is the meaning of life? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I know this is a common question in life. But I am interested to hear your viewpoint. Why are we here?

View more questions Search