Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2010, 05:30 PM

One question: any chance she would EVER learn about it?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2010, 05:33 PM

If no, it's between you and your god.
    If yes, it may between all three of you.

If I was in your shoes and I knew she was my everything forever, I would probably live with it, and one day - maybe 10 years time - if you are still together, find a way to hint that for one day one other person caught your eye and that was it... Best of luck. All anyone wants is peace and happiness, inside and out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetes worries [ 3 Answers ]

I am concerned about my husbands chance of getting diabetes. 2 of his sisters have it and he has been testing himself due to concerns about it. Over the last few weeks when he has tested himself (using his sisters tester), the lowest his glucose has been is 130. This was after not eating all night...

Money worries [ 1 Answers ]

I just give up my job I worked long hours and wanted to find a new job so I qiut the job a couple of weeks later I found out I was pregnant now I got no chance of finding a new job,I would like to find out if I'm entitled to any kind of benefits and if so which ones and how do you apply I've never...

Visitaion worries [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am divorcing a husband of 17 years and I have been physically separated from him almost 3 years. He was a drug abuser.. pot pills cocaine and smoked crack and was violent towards the kids and I. the police picked us up when he was gone to get drugs, they dropped us off at a safehouse and...

I have some worries about me and my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person A few issues 1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me... 2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about...

Pregnancy worries [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs I have special needs, and global delay however; this has not stopped me in all ways. I work for a well-known high street store, and have done so for the past 5 yrs. When I was 18 a friend introduced me to this guy, and we started going out. My parents at the time were going through...

View more questions Search