Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adammiu1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 05:51 AM
    I am 54, disabled I just received my medicare card and I need a supplemental insuran
    I am 54, disabled I just received my medicare card and I need a supplemental insurance. Can anyone help me? I am a resident of Ohio.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 24, 2010, 05:58 AM

Please post each question once - we're all volunteers and it takes a little time to get back to people.

There are all sorts of supplemental plans available at a lot of price ranges, written by a lot of companies.

The only way to know which ones are best for you is to compare coverage (what they pay for) and cost (what are you able to pay).

In my area (NY) a good starting point is the large, well known health insurance carriers. At least one of them offers a very comprehensive review of ALL companies, all coverages, all premiums.

You will have to decide what you need and can afford and then call until you find a match.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicare supplemental insurance for under 65 [ 19 Answers ]

Can't seem to get a supplemental insurance in Florida if you are disabled (under 65) I am 56 and need to find a supplement

Supplemental insurance disabled under 65 [ 2 Answers ]

I am 62 , disabled in a work related accident. I just received my medicare card and I need a supplemental insurance. Can anyone help me? I am a resident of Tennessee.

Supplemental Insurance for Medicare [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any supplemental health insurances that provide outpatient physical therapy covering at least 20%? Can you tell me which ones are most beneficial for receiving out patient physical therapy and the breakdown of coverage? Can you recommend a supplemental health insurance for someone having...

View more questions Search