Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ataveen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2003, 07:50 PM
    Buyers Agent.. how to select
    How do you set about selecting a buyers agent to represent you if you are looking for a possible House purchase in different parts of a (USA) State? After all, an Agent can't be familiar with every area you might be looking at
    AT

kkemper Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 11:53 PM
    Buyers Agent.. how to select
    U can do that one of two ways; find an agent near you who becomes YOUR rep and that agent calls an agent in the
    State where you want to buy. THE two agents negotiate
    A split of the commission earned when you buy.

OR, you can call an agent direct where you want to move to;
    And simply state you require a buyer's agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State Select Water Heater [ 24 Answers ]

Power direct vent water heater blower will not shut off. Plenty of hot water. Gas water heater. 75 gallons. State select model pr6 75n rvt. The blower is integral to the unit. I could not find the exact model number on the web site and did not find the problem under the troubbl shooting guide....

Hijacker.Agent.a [ 8 Answers ]

I did a scan with Ewido and it found Hijacker.Agent.a which it quarantined. On doing another scan it again appeared so this time I deleted it but next time I scanned it was back. What is this and how can I get rid of it. Thanks.

Buyers agent misrepresentation [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in the process of purchasing a home through a buyers agent. The process has been long and we have passed the contracted settlement date. The sellers agent made me aware that another offer was now on the table but the sellers would still like to go through us as long as we had all our...

Winxp pro-please select the operating system to start [ 2 Answers ]

I did what I thought was a clean install of xp pro --I think it has installed itself on both the C and D partitions --if so can this be easily fixed or will I have to re-install and re- activate with Microsoft again??

Select Help [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't done much SQL for a few years so I wonder if somebody could give me a few pointers on something. Say I have the following to tables: Product ProductID (PK) Name Message MessageID (PK) MessageType ProductID (FK)

View more questions Search