Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramanamlv Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2006, 12:31 AM
    e-book security.
    Dear Friends,
    I would like to seek some advice in regards with the website I am planning to develop. I am working on some original material that can be used for GMAT which I would like to sell in the form of e-book. I already purchased credit form secure ebook from http://www.secure-ebook.com

Will any one of you guide me in this regard? As the content to be developed requires a lot of time and energy, I am very much worried about the security problems.

I would be very grateful for the prompt and positive reply.

With compliments,

Raman

PS. I registered last night but I don't know what happened. My account is not valid and thus I need to register on this site again. Some gentle man answered this very question but I cannot access it. Hope he/she will bear with me and help me in this regard again.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 8, 2006, 06:46 AM
    First you need to copyright your work. Generally this consists of putting a dated copyright notice within the work. However, if you think your work might be pirated and expect to pursue such piracy through legal channels, then you will need to file the copyright. How to do that depends on where you are. You need to check on local laws and procedures for filing copyrights. I'm not familiar with secure e-book, but I suspect it has prohibitions against copying and pasting sectiions of it. It may also have prohibitions against making copies of the file. You need to check what features they offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book value [ 3 Answers ]

1) In purchase where control is achieved, how would the land accounts of the parent and the land accounts of the subsidiary by combined? Parent Subsidiary A)Book Value Book Value B)Book Value Fair Market Value C)Fair Market Value Fair Market Value...

Name of this book... [ 1 Answers ]

I had a book read to me in school that I can't remember the name of. It was something about a duck falling in love with a human. I don't remember much of it except the duck cuts its webbed feet to be more human-like. Please help! Thanks.

Where is my book [ 1 Answers ]

I have install this excel program for almost 10 yrs now and been working fine until last week... I was working on a September program book that I save my work day on everyday and I do back up at the end of the month... on September 15 I tried to open my book and the book is nowhere to be find .I...

Book agents [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a list of book agents and publishers on the internet with information about them so that you can know which you can submit your manuscript to?

View more questions Search