Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Hi, u327547!

Is that location in England in the U.K. please?

Thanks!
    u327547 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Yes it is
    u327547 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 12:32 PM

Yes it is.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 23, 2010, 06:53 PM
    In the United States, in many and maybe all places, natural springs and wetlands are protected. So, in order for people to do something about them, they need to contact the proper authorities.

It might also be the same situation in England. So, what I would suggest doing is getting in touch with the government agency that might have jurisdiction over natural water situations.

Plus, if the water is coming from somewhere, it needs to go somewhere. The source of the natural spring could be quite a distance away. To divert it in some way or try to block it might open up a whole can of worms potentially with neighbors and the possible ramifications both ecologically and environmentally.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural spring [ 3 Answers ]

How do I know if there's a natural spring underneath my 8 yr. old townhome that was built on a slab?

Natural spring? [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

Natural spring? [ 10 Answers ]

Help! I just recently bought a house and after Monday's torrential rainstorm my basement and garage were flooded. I was told by my neighbors that I have a "natural spring" under my house. What does that mean? Am I always going to have water in my finished basement? What can I do to fix this problem?

View more questions Search