Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adiggydoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Girls kitten stuck on the tree
    In the beginning of a movie comedy, a man was asked by a girl to help get her kitten of a tree. What movie was that?
    ginobili210 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Sorry wrong post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It was about two girls and there stuck in like a house where they're being tortured [ 4 Answers ]

They are being tortured and one of the girls is being haunted by a demon. The girl who was being haunted was forced to kill herself by the demon. At the end one of the girl the other girl finds another girl downstairs and she has a metal cap screwed into her head

Guys always go for the popular stuck up girls. Agreed? [ 30 Answers ]

I need to know if you agree. I don't know why guys always ask out the really popular girls who cake makeup on there faces and wear really short skirts. Those girls hardly ever have a nice personality they are just stuck up. Well that's my opinion, but anyway... the not so pretty girls who don't...

Can a cat have an unborn kitten stuck in her stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My cat zoey just had kittens on march 30th. They are doing just fine but when she was laying down feeding them, I was petting her and I felt something in her stomach. It felt just like her stomach felt before she had the kittens. Like, It felt like a head or something. And she had her babies...

Stuck in a love bind between 2 girls [ 2 Answers ]

OK well lets get started from the top about 3 years I started going out with this girl and it was just anther girl friend to me I didn't think anything of it at first. Well we got and we ended up falling in love well we were tother for about 2 and half years and we ended up breaking up mainly cz...

My 12' healthy ficus tree is dying.How do I save my tree? [ 0 Answers ]

My Ficus tree were plant in my garden on a slopne for about a year. It doing very well. All the sudden the last two week couple of branches with the leafs start curling, turning yellow or brown and then fall off the branch. I cut of those two branches, now another branch, the leafs start doing the...

View more questions Search