Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

May 21, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Puss filled bumps on scalp
    My daughter is 4 years old and has puss filled bumps on her scalp. Does anyone know what this could be?
    Sayurye Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2010, 06:04 PM

It could something called "cradle cap". If it is using a little tea tree oil and a loofa spong that is just wet once a day. If this does not help, wrap child up to see if more come out on the body, it could be chicken pocks.
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

May 22, 2010, 09:36 PM

Its not cradle cap or chicken pox. I have been doing a little research and I think it may be bacterial folliculitis. It fits the description. My daughter happens to be on the antibiotic that kills that bacteria so we will see what happens. I hope it goes away.
    dani2u2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 10:05 AM

It might be psoriasis! Psoriasis is a bacterial infection that usually starts on the scalp and can spread. Psoriasis causes puss filled bumps on the scalp in rare cases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little Puss Filled Bumps All Around Penis [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and am not sexually active. I have little white puss filled bumps around my penis. They aren't near the top or around the head but only on the bottom. They aren't itchy but they bother me. They've been there for a couple of months and I tried to pop a few and they just seem to...

Red, puss-filled bumps on scalp [ 10 Answers ]

Last week, I noticed that the back of my neck felt a little soar whenever I stretched it too much and the sides of my head kind of hurt too. Then, 2 days ago, I took a good look at my scalp (right above my temple on the right side of my head) and I saw little red bumps with puss-filled bumps. It...

Two puss filled bumps and two open sores what could it be [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking a bath and found two puss filled bumps and what looks like two that burst but now look like open sores. What could it be.

Red puss filled bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have got two small hard red puss filled bumps at the rite at the bottom of my shaft like up the first half an inch up the penis what are they I'm in the middle of the bush and can't go to the clinic anyone have any ideas what they are oh yea and I don't ever feel the unless I actually touch them

Puss filled sore on infant penis [ 9 Answers ]

My ten and a half month old son was circumcised at birth. While on vaca in Texas in June I noticed a small puss filled sore on one side at the circumcision site and the surrounding area was swollen and red. A trip to the ER and the doc said she thought it might be a flea bite, drained the puss,...

View more questions Search