Ask
    firdausalfin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 07:21 PM
    Update norton 2003
    How to up date norton 2003
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 06:45 AM

You will have to purchase the updates for Norton. I go online and get an actual disc that has the newest program available. Shop around and you can get real deals on this program for less than $30. Don't download the program. Get the disc instead. This way if you have to reload your computer in case of a total crash you have the disc to use. Also, if you went from one total upgrade to another and just used the download version you don't get some of the newer tweeks that the disc contains. At least that's my experience. And it costs less for the disc than the download as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot access norton virus or winows update [ 9 Answers ]

When I try to use "Live update" on Norton Virus I am told "communucation error" and it stops. Spybot will not even start. Microsoft Update gives an error, "not found". I am using Windows XP on a desktop.

Can't get the complete update of norton antivirus 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

The Computer is added the Norton Antivirus 2006. It's request to update , and I run the LiveUpdate. It's appear the 13files to update. So I tick all the 13 file and start update. But after updating 10 files , It 's Still need to update over 20000kb , suddenly "the server connection fail or...

2003 update on LAN [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very big LAN and need to update all PCs to 2003. I have tried using my remote tools to do it in a one-er but it only drops the files into a cache folder. Then I have to click the set up with it that cache folder. Has any one got any ideas. I would lilke all of them to run over...

View more questions Search