Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glebon127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 06:06 PM
    Societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure internationale
    We have a limited edition lithograph 90/375 that we can not understand the artists signature. It has the societe verification on the back. It depicits a cobblestone street with spanish style tile roofed houses that have shuttered windows. Looks like pencil and colors are of green, orange, brown and gray with a blue sky. There is a light post on the left side and a bare tree in the fore ground. Building on the left has a large green door. Building on the right has a green ivy top with a small awning over the brown door. It is a 3 name signature.
    jm7350 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 08:13 PM
    I have the same print and have been unable to find any information. If you find it, let me know.
    linda saracen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 03:59 AM
    I have one of a stone bridge with water under it flowing, and in the back different shades of row house,s in pastal colours. Wish some one could tell me a little about it. It is signed and dated, and just beautiful. It has discrepation on back #250

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Societe di verification de la nouvelle gravure international new your [ 2 Answers ]

I have come into possession of a signed, numbered print with a certificate of authentication on the back, but am unable to decipher the artist's signature. Does the number stamped on the back of the print frame have anything to do with identifying the print and or artist?

Societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure internationale of New York and paris [ 1 Answers ]

I have a limited edition lithograph of a woman standing by a vase of flowers on a round table. The colors are all shades of lavender, yellow and black. The woman has a very full pony tail, and she may be wearing pants. It is signed in pencil on the lower right and appears to say "Schreyer". It...

View more questions Search