Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esborne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 06:03 PM
    Reset honeywell rth230b after changing filter
    Is there a reset for the rth230b honeywell thermostat? Filter light began flashing and the blower stopped, changed the filter but nothing blowing out. Fan is running on compressor.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Possibly kill the power to the airhandler/furnace for about 10 seconds and turn back on,, should reset
    AnnetteVW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Looked up the installation and user guide: 3.6 Filter Replacement Indicator
    After 500 hours of operation, an icon appears to indicate
    That the filter needs replacement. Once the filter
    Is replaced, press [ Filter ] for 3 seconds to remove
    The icon and reset the counter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filter reset on honeywell thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, and thank you for your help! I've found the answer on the Internet before, but foolishly, I failed to record the steps on the thermostat, so here goes. How do you reset the filter on a Honeywell Chronotherm IV electronic thermostat? Thank you in advance to your response to my...

Honeywell RTH230B filter indicator [ 2 Answers ]

The filter replacement indicator came on, on the LED display of my RTH230B thermostat. What filter is it talking about? Is there some microscopic filter in the thermostat that I'm supposed to replace? Or does the thermostat think it needs to remind me to have my furnace serviced? (Oil furnace...

Filter reset button for Honeywell Chronotherm IV plus [ 5 Answers ]

I just changed the filter in my furnace, how do I reset my thermostat to make the word "filter" stop blinking. I called the service dept. and they told me to find my users manual! I can't find it. HELP! Thanks Dakota

Honeywell RTH230B filter change [ 2 Answers ]

Our unit had the Filter light on yesterday and it was blowing very cool, so we changed the filter today and reset the counter, but it is not cooling the house now. We only changed the filter about 2 weeks ago and have been changing it every 3-4 weeks since we got the new thermostat a couple of...

Honeywell RTH230B thermostat- filter change? [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell RTH230B thermostat- filter change? The instructions are in spanish -which I don't read/speak- how do I set the program function so it reminds me when its time to change it out? (does it give a visual Que or audible alert?)

View more questions Search