Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbabar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 12:28 PM
    How to show my dad as my newly immigated dad as my dependent for insurance purposes
    How to show my dad who is new lawful immigrant and will get a green card as my dependent for health insurance and tax purposes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2010, 04:11 PM

Normally a father is a dependent as far as insurance is concerned. Merely him living at your home and you taking care of his expenses does not fall under insurance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to break the news to my 12 yr old son, that his dad isn't his biological dad. . [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 year old son, has no idea that his dad is not his biological dad. I need to find a way to sit him down and explain to him, I also need to find a way to talk to my other half about us telling our son. My other half wants to have no part in letting him know, as he says, "he doesn't need to...

Bad dad, good dad my 12 y/o son wants to live with me [ 1 Answers ]

I am a father of three children. My 2 oldest are on there on now, by a previous marriage. My youngest son will be 12 in April. He has mentioned to me many times that he wants to come and live with me. I've told him many times that living with me would be no different than living with his mother as...

My son has a dad and now the biological dad came out of da blue and wants a dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was five months pregnant my sons dad abandoned me and started denying my son, I started dating someone else who didn't care that I was pregnant he still chose to love me and be with me, he even had a few words with the loser when I was eight months pregnant and needed things for the baby...

How do I find out whether my dad had an insurance policy? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I dind out whether my deceased dad had an insurance policy

View more questions Search